2707 Saint James Road
Located on a quiet, desirable street in the Hallmark neighborhood of Belmont sits a beautifully remodeled single level home with stunning views. Immediately welcoming, a pristinely landscaped yard, brick walkway and freshly painted exterior exude striking curb appeal.
Once inside, stunning flooring, modern paint colors and light fixtures flow throughout the home. A step-down formal living room sits adjacent to the spacious dining room. The remodeled kitchen is a cook’s dream providing an abundance of cabinet space, sprawling countertops and stainless-steel appliances and a breakfast bar overlooking a generous sized light filled family room featuring a floor to ceiling brick surround wood burning fireplace and sliding doors leading to the well-manicured back yard. A private master bedroom suite with remodeled en-suite bathroom, three additional bedrooms and a second updated bathroom complete the living quarters.
Graceful living areas extend from the indoor out to a freshly landscaped back yard with expansive patio. Spectacular unobstructed views of the Belmont Hills and Open Space provide the ideal backdrop for your morning cup of coffee, alfresco dining, relaxation and entertaining.
Details of the Residence:
- Original owner, built in 1968 and updated in 2019, the home has approximately 2,100 sq. ft. of living space set on approximately 8,550 sq. ft. lot
- Welcoming sun-lit living room features, a spacious, open layout overlooking the front yard through a wall of windows
- The large dining room opens to both the kitchen and living room for convenience and entertaining
- Remodeled kitchen featuring quartz countertops, shaker style wood cabinetry with a wall to ceiling pantry, an over the sink window providing views of the Belmont Hills, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar for casual dining
- A generous sized sun-filled family room with focal point wood-burning fireplace, entertainment nook and sliding glass door provides access to rear yard
- A private master suite with multiple mirrored closets and a remodeled en-suite master bathroom incorporating a separate dual vanity with quartz countertop, spacious walk-in shower with stylish tile surround and flooring
- Three additional bedrooms offer generous closet space and windows overlooking the side yard
- An updated hall bathroom includes new sink and shower fixtures, a modern painted vanity, shower over bathtub and tile flooring
- Enjoy outdoor living and entertaining with a private patio and lush lawn in rear yard with views of the Belmont Hills and Open Space
- Additional features include: New wood grained laminate floors, copper plumbing, modern interior and exterior paint colors, recessed lighting, new light fixtures and hardware, dual paned windows, newer water heater, approximately 11 year old roof, ample storage and much more
- Attached 2-car garage with additional storage and laundry area
- Close to schools, Hallmark Park Public Tennis Courts, Water Dog Lake Park and Open Space providing fabulous walking and biking trails. Convenient to Highway 280, Carlmont Shopping Center, Twin Pines Park, Downtown shopping, restaurants and Cal Train Station. Centrally located between Downtown SF, Coast Side Beaches and Silicon Valley.
- Neighborhood schools: Fox Elementary, Ralston Middle and Carlmont High (buyer to confirm enrollment and availability)
Saturday, October 12th 2:00 to 4:30pm
Sunday, October 13th 2:00 to 4:30pm
Tuesday, October 15th
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Cynthia Smith